Friday 13 July 2012

so when im gone just carry on






why are my eyes closed..

top - primark 
jeans - new look(old)
shoes - asos

sunglasses - primark 

Peplum tops are EVERYWHERE this season, I got this little cutie from primark the other day and I LOVE IT,it has a sheer back which gives it that sort of sexy feel but still retaining your dignity at the same time,the colour is more of a neon pink in real life,there was a neon green one but im not that far on with my colours just yet,this is a great why of mixing tow trends with one item of clothing.

Im also wearing my wedge trainers from asos which I live in because they are so comfy and so easy to wear,im not quite sure if I have got the walking part down to a 't' yet but hey..

I go on holiday tomorrow so I will try and get up super early and blog of what im wearing tomorrow for flying.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of the top, bet it's amazing if it's even brighter than it looks here! Hope you have a lovely time in Italy xxx

    ReplyDelete