Thursday 13 June 2013

Blogger Lunch -Castle Court




Jacket: New Look
Top: Primark 
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: New look
Necklace: H&M
Belt: Primark  

My outfit wasn't very *me* today although I did love it,I bought this skirt waaay back when Zara had their sale in like January for about £7 and I keep meaning to wear it but never have the confidence to but I really enjoyed wearing it today.

So today I got to do a thing that the bloggers from Northern Ireland dont really get to do a lot,which is a bloggers lunch,it was held in Castle Court and put on by two lovely girls!(sorry I forgot your names)
There was cupcakes,bagels and drinks,all very posh,we were sitting in the middle of the food court and pretty much everyone who walked by was staring at us,yes the whole of Belfast.


It was really lovely to see all the girls again and meet some new ones!
It was a great chance for us to learn about Castle Court and what will be happening in the next few weeks,there is a Recycle Your Style event in a week,I think it will be some of the stores showing how you can change your LBD from day to night.

I just want to say a big thank you to the girls and to Castle Court for letting bloggers be apart of the shopping centre and reconsigning us!

No comments:

Post a Comment