Thursday 20 June 2013

Face of the day


SOOOO I have to be the worst blogger ever! giving you guys false hope of me blogging everyday,I didn't really but truth is I haven't been wearing that many exciting clothes,i have just been wearing jammies and getting dressed in about 5 minutes so they weren't that well thought out,morning and me don't mix well together any-more.

Top : Primark 
Necklace: H&M

So this is another one of those,posey posey look at my big mug posts.
My make up hasn't really changed since my last post

Face
Foundation : Bourjois Healthy Mix 
Bronzer: MUA
Eyes
Eyeshadow: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
 Eyeliner: ELF Cream Liner
Mascara :Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara 
Eyebrows
ELF Brightening Eye Colour (I use the brown from that) 

I have started to wear a lot less make up,I think its just the summer weather or what we had of it that has made me lazy! Although I am enjoying spending less time on my make up,how strange is that? I am normally a full face girl but I just cba  now,it means I can have more time in bed hahah

I will be posting an outfit tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment