Tuesday 25 June 2013

strip away the fear,its all the same love

Yes another macklemore lyric,I love that man


Top: Vintage
Leggings: Missguided 
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: New Look 
Necklace: New Look 

So another black outfit from Miss Coulter,this time I added neon and heels,these are my new babies,I love them more than I should,they are perfect! Hard to walk in but perfect and a wee tiny but uncomfortable but perfect!

I have seemed to have contracted some sort of bug...like the flu or the cold,my throat hurts every time i sallow,I have no idea what's wrong with me but I HATE feeling this way! am I the only one or does everyone get like this to when they are sick?

Tonight Im going to get into my jammies,watch tv and eat waay to many packets of crisp,yep fatty 4 lyf but sounds like a great plan

No comments:

Post a Comment